Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Yet another Thank You Card

So as I was doing the 'guy thank you card' a few days ago I had simultaneously started a girly, frilly one! I mean how can you resist right?! Actually it was my 7 year old who thought of the idea. He saw me color the guy flowers blue and recommended I color them pink! and I'm so happy I did! I just love this little card! (well big card actually!) and as an added bonus I could enter it in Paper Sundaes Challenge #63 Spring Blossoms!


First I love love love pink and brown together! The card is 4x9. The floral stamp and sentiment are both from Inkadinkado. I used some prismacolor pencils to color in the flowers. The guy cards had stars and buttons on them but I had to think of something different for this one. The brown flower is from Imaginisce, Bitty Blossoms. I grabbed a button from my stash and some ribbon. The butterflies are from Create a Critter cut at 1.5 inches. I layered them and flared the wings. I'm glad I could finally finish this thing!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card. It is one of my favorites today!!!!TFS:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the pink and brown color combo, you can't go wrong with these colors! I love it! Good luck!

    Susan
    http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete