Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Forever Young mommy to be!

What a fun project this was! I'm really proud of myself! I do not have many 'baby' cartridges as my kids are a little bit older and I feel like I would not use them as much. Over at Scrappy Moms Stamps they have a challenge where we are to use the New Arrival cartridge. I don't have that one, nor do I have many with baby-like cuts that I'm crazy about. So I noticed someone on their design team made a project with a pregnant woman. Well I have the Forever Young cart and what's to say I can't make one of my models pregnant! I was also able to enter this into the Paper Cutz Challenge #87 which was to use buttons and bows. So here is my card!


This is an A2 card. I used Forever Young cart and welded a few shapes to the models dress layer to make her look pregnant. Just added some buttons, ribbon and bakers twine to decorate it up a bit. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. What a clever idea! She's a very fashionable mommy-to-be. Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun and 60ish'! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice card. I love the silouette style of the image and the bright colors of her clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wish I'd had a maternity dress that looked like that when I was pregnant. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Cutz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She certainly is a "Yummy Mummy" Great card - very clever.

    ReplyDelete