Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Let's not forget about Grandma!

I would like to thank my sister for reminding me that Grandmothers are mothers too :) She asked me to create a photo card for her mother in law and the picture inserts would have her grandchildren in them. So this is what I came up with!



Let's see.....the grass is from Create a Critter and welded together with the gypsy. The sunflower, and both greens are from Stretch Your Imagination. I just cut a circle from George and Basic Shapes for the inside of the sunflower since I did not want the face cut that came with the design. I embossed it with Swiss Dots to get the sunflower look. I also added a butterfly from Create a Critter to cover up the grasshopper on the tall grass. I thought the card needed a bit more pink! The sentiment is computer generated and punched with the Fiskars border punch. I added some buttons, ribbon and doodling. The inside of the card has a space for a special message and 4 photo inserts to hold 8 pictures. Any feedback is always appreciated! Happy Sunday :)

2 comments:

  1. Your card turned out so pretty...love the sentiment. :) I'm a new follower and look forward in seeing your creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just absolutely love this card! The details are fabulous! I'm a new follower...Momo sent me! I'd love for you to stop by my blog as well (and you can enter to win a Cricut cartridge :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete