Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Another Thank You Card

Well the idea for this card was to try to make it as guy-ish as possible. Our Mother's Group is having a speaker come in (a guy) at our next meeting. I was trying so hard to make it simple but as you can see I can never resist 'stuff' all over my cards! I was also able to enter it into Amber's Crafts and Stuff Challenge #3 April Flowers.

I think this was the first time I didn't use a single cricut cut on a card! I decided to do a 9x4 card (or 4x9 if you will). Both the floral and Thank You stamps are from Inkadinkado. I used my prismacolor pencils to color in the flowers. The stars were cut with my Creative Memories star punch, 3 layers. I 'stitched' bakers twine around the buttons and just glued those to the stars. Any feedback would be appreciated.....is this too girly for a guy?!!!!

1 comment:

  1. A nice elegant card for a man, I like it. I find it hard to make for men. My hubby likes flowers....and you should see all the bling he uses when he makes a card lol. Thanks for joining us at Amber's Crafts and Stuff's Flowers challenge this week, hope you see you back again. Hugs lin
    BTW, have a look at Feline Playfulhttp://felineplayful.blogspot.com/ to find loads more challenges to enter.

    ReplyDelete