Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mother's Day!

I'm having so much fun making these Mother's Day cards! It's only 2 weeks away!!! I made this card tonight for a few challenges. The first is Peachy Keen Stamps Let's Face it Friday Challenge #13 which was to create a Mother's Day Card using Peachy Keen Faces! Cricut Cardz Challenge #71 was also to create a Mother's Day project. And finally More Than Favors CCCC #14 was to create a project using the Indie Art project. Here's my latest Mother's Day card.

I am getting more familiar with my gypsy. I used Indie Art for the flowers and Stretch Your Imagination for the flower pot. The flower pot is the layer part of the image. I used the hide feature on my gypsy to hide the flower so I could weld the shadows of the flowers to the pot. I added some Peachy Keen Everyday Character Faces to the flowers and used the ek success Victorian Photo Corner punch. The sentiment is computer generated. The tag is from Gypsy Wanderings. I added some eyelets from Making Memories and a little ribbon. I have to admit it started out not really being my favorite card but I think it's growing on me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment