Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tall Thank You Card

Hello fellow bloggers!  Finally the creative juices are flowing again thanks to yet some more inspiration.  Over at Cricut Cardz Challenge I was to create a tall 9x4 card using any cartridges and theme I wanted.  Since I had yet to create a flowery card I thought it was about time.  Here is what I came up with.



The card itself is just a basic rectangle and I just used some scraps that I had lying around.  I used the Recollections border punch on the sunflower paper.  The tall flower is from Stretch Your Imagination and I got the flower tag from Tags, Bags, Boxes & More.  I stamped the flower tag with my Stampendous block stamp.  It's hard to tell but I embossed the it with Swiss Dots and hung it with some bakers twine.  Really easy and basic but I think it totally fits my personality!  I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment