Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy 40th Anniversary!

I decided to tackle an anniversary card for my parents tonight since their big 40th is coming up on Saturday (mom don't look!). I was really going for a simple yet elegant looking card and here is what I came up with.



I used the Sweethearts cartridge for both the background frame (cut at 3.5 in) and the dove (cut at 1.5 in). The frame was stamped using the Inkadinkado Beauty Stems from Here set, and the sentiment is also from Inkadinkado. The dove and sentiment are pop dotted for dimension.

I've decided to enter this into the Paper Sundaes Challenge #60 'Keep it Simple'!. I gotta admit this was hard for me! I'm usually one to add and add and add until I went one step too far! I'm very happy with how this card turned out. Here's to 40 more years mom and dad! love you! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment