Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Family photo card

I've been meaning to make one of these photo album cards for a while now and just have not gotten around to it. I had some extra time this morning (still on 'vacation'!) and put one together. I decided to incorporate the Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge as well and I am totally in love with this little project! Totally in love!!!



The tree is from Just Because Cards and is cut at 11 inches. The family sentiment was cut from Gypsy Wanderings at 1 inch. I added the borders from K&C Company. The entire 'card' itself when fully opened is cut at 6.25 x 12 inches. Below is a view of the card opened up.

4 comments:

  1. Well! I can see why you love it so! This is BEAUTIFUL!! Fantastic take on the challenge! Thanks for joining in with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Just perfect!! I am your newest follower!! TFS!!:) Jennifer (www.countrycricut.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really like this. I love your faux stitching on your cards too.

    I found you through Momo. Isn't this so sweet of her to do for us. I have found so many great blogs I would have missed. Now I am following more than I think I will be able to comment on, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely project! I love the tree and the swing. Great cover for your mini album! thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete