Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Time to tee off!

Boy am I itching for summer weather!  and golf!  We have a 50th birthday party to go to this weekend and our friend is a pretty big golfer so I thought I'd go with that sort of 'summery' theme since I'm sure he'll get enough 'over the hill' cards!
 
 I've been waiting for my Peachy Keen order before I put this card together.  Low and behold, it came at about 1pm today!  I LOVE LOVE the Cloudy Day background stamp.  WOW LOVE it!  The face on the cloud is from The Cornies Face Assortment.  The clouds and grass cuts came from Create a Critter and the golf accessories are from Everyday Paper Dolls.  I also used my new Creative Inserts that I bought at the Great Lakes Mega Meet.  Such a cool little accessory for your Cricut.  I outlined the cuts with the markers, then cut them out.  I think it gives it a cool kinda look!

I'd like to enter my card into the Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Summer Vacation and Peachy Keen Challenge 17 - Sketch.


5 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic card... my family would love this as they are big golf fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your card is absolutely stunning!! I just love the scene you created..Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen last week..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO cute!!! I havent seen that PK cloud stamp...gonna have to check it out =)

    Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Moms!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG.. what a super cute card. I just love it.

    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete