Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge

We're back with another Die Cuttin Divas Challenge!  This week we want to see banners, buttons and/or birthday projects!  This week our sponsor is 3 Girl JAM.  Be sure to link up your project by Monday May 28th for your chance to win an amazing prize!

For my project, I decided to make a layout using all 3 of the b's!
This was a pretty basic layout to put together.  I LOVE using banners!  I think they are adorable!  I cut the pennants from Sports Mania, punched some small holes in them and weaved them with baker's twine.  I grabbed a few buttons from OTC for the ends.
I cut the balloons from Create a Critter and the number 3 from Sweet Treats cart.  I glossed up the balloons with Glossy Accents and added some Studio G sparkle glue to the number.  Then I just added a bit more baker's twine.  I used Cupcake Chain border punch from ek success for the cupcakes and topped them with adhesive pearls from OTC.
I actually made one of the picture mats a pocket to hold his birthday party invitations.  I save everything..EVERYTHING!  So I wanted them to be a part of his page!  And I'm not sure if you can see it but in the bottom right corner I also write their well check stats.  At 3 years he was 33 lbs and 39 1/4 inches!

We would love to see what you create that has buttons, banners and/or a birthday theme!  Be sure to link up HERE for your chance to win a prize from our sponsor 3 Girl JAM!

Coredinations Cardstock

DCWV The Celebration Stack
Create a Critter Cartridge
Sweet Treats Cartridge
Sports Mania Cartridge
Bakers Twine
Glossy Accents
Studio G Glitter Glue
EK success cupcake chain punch
EK success scallop diamond border punch
OTC adhesive pearls and buttons


  1. What an adorable layout Jessica! Love the bright colors you used. The pics are too cute!

  2. What a darling layout! Love all of the details. And, the pictures are adorable. :)

  3. Your layout is just so darn cute, Jessica! I really need to get back to my scrapbooking--this is just the inspiration I need. Love that girly LO you made, too. GORGEOUS!--Pat

  4. What a great LO. Love the cuts and images. Fabulous job.


  5. Great card with those cute foto's on it!