Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Blog Hop Winner!

First I want to say thank you for all of the sweet comments and for helping me reach 100 followers!  It was definitely something I had my sights on for a while now!

Ok on to the fun stuff.  The winner of my prize, the Basketball Solutions Cartridge is:

RANDOM.ORG - Integer Widget
True Random Number Generator 8 Powered by RANDOM.ORG


CLARISSA
oh i really like the formal look you went with...good job!!

Clarissa, please email me at paperdeckerations at gmail dot com so that I can get your prize out to you!

Also remember to check the Made Especially For You blog on Tuesday to see if you were one of the lucky grand prize winners!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winner. Cute new background.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete