Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Princess Layout!

Very rarely do I create girly projects!  and to be honest this was HARD for me!  But this is a layout that went into the 'holiday' scrapbook for my friend.  and I LOVE how it turned out! 
She had only given me 1 or 2 pictures from her 1st birthday so I figured I'd do up the page Cinderella style!




Supplies Used:
Cricut Cartridges: Paper Doll Dress Up, Accent Essentials
DCWV The Celebration Stack
Sandy Lion: Princess Stickers
Paper Bliss: It's your day banner
Imaginisce: Paper Flowers
Eyelet Outlet: Pearl Brads
Studio G glitter glue
White Gelly Roll Pen

I'd like to enter my layout into Amanda's Crafts and More: Getting Scrappy Challenge: Let's Celebrate Come on!  and The Paper Girls Challenge Blog Challenge #7 : Sketch
 
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very awesome castle, and I love your paper choices. Thanks for linkin' up at the PGCB

    ReplyDelete