Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge

I'm back with another Peachy Keen Challenge!  This time it is a color inspiration.  I immediately thought birthday when I saw the colors.  BRIGHT AND CHEERY!  Loved this challenge!
I just love how this came out!  I used the tennis girl from Everyday Paper Dolls, the presents from Sweethearts and the grass and sun from Create a Critter.  Stamped a sentiment on the sun and glossed it up a bit!  I had a lot of fun creating this card!!

Supplies:
Create a Critter
Everyday Paper Dolls
Sweethearts
Peachy Keen Everyday Character face assortment
Rubber Stampede
Glossy Accents
Crystal Stickles
White Gelly Roll pen
DCWV The Celebration Stack

4 comments:

  1. I think this is great! She looks so sweet with her wagon full of gifts. Thanks for sharing this beauty at Peachy Keen's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute, it looks like it was fun to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love her with her wagon full of presents! Awesome job!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute scene!! I LOVE LOVE the wagon with presents!! Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete