Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Market Street Stamps April Block Party

I'm trying my hand for the first time in the MSS Block Party!  I had a lot of fun playing with their image!  Here is what I came up with:
 
I colored the lower section of the image with Copics using a 'flick' method I found.  I was trying to get a tulle sort of look.  Then I added some pearl adhesives from OTC and a little ribbon!  I had a lot of fun creating this card!  I have a feeling I'll get a lot of use out of the dress image!  Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the "flick" method and it's wonderfully executed on this card! Thanks so much for linking up with us this weekend. - Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great!! It really does have the look of tulle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty! I LOVE the colors.
    GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete