Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Class of 2012

Growing up I had a regular baby sitting job for 1 little girl.  From the time I turned 16 to the time I graduated college I baby sat for her every Saturday morning while her mom went to work and her dad either went hunting or fishing.  I'm blown away that she is graduating this year (and that somehow those 18 years of my life have passed!).  So I created a card for her.  I think it turned out pretty darn cute!
The card measures 6.5" x 5".  I cut the girl from Everyday Paper Dolls at 4".  I added a Peachy Keen face (Everyday Character Assortment) to her and some adhesive pearls from OTC for earrings.  The background star is from Gypsy Wanderings.  The 2012 stickers are super old from my stash....from Frances Meyer Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment