Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Christmas in July!

WOW has it been forever since I've done anything with my blog. I have decided to really make time for me and get some crafting done. I participated in the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog Christmas in July event last year and had so much fun so here I am again! It is a week long event and I decided to start off with a Santa card! I really think this is one of my favorite Bugaboo images!  I just love this paper stack too.  I love how colorful the card turned out!  I decided to sparkle up the Santa hat with some stickles and make his beard glossy!  I am also very happy to have started my Christmas cards!


Supplies used:
Bugaboo image - Tropical Santa - Buried
Recollections Winter Wimsy paper and JOY stickers
Copic Markers
Studio G ink
Glossy Accents
Stickles

I am entering my card into the 'Show us your Santa' Catch the Bug challenge

1 comment:

  1. I love what you have done with your Santa. Yor coloring is awesome and I love your fun papers. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy CTB-DT

    ReplyDelete