Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Christmas in July day 3

I'm flabbergasted that I've had enough time in the past few days to do any crafting!  I'm also beyond thrilled!  It's my third day in the week long Christmas in July event over at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog.  Today's theme are the colors chocolate, cream and raspberry.

Here is what I came up with.  My raspberry is a little off but I made due with what I had!  I think more Copics will be on my Christmas list :)

Supplies used:
Stocking Mouse image - Bugaboo stamps
Copic Markers
DCWV the Christmas Stack papers
Snowflakes embossing folder
OTC - pearls
 ek success scallop diamond border punch
Fiskars 'tis the season stamp set
Studio G ink

3 comments:

  1. cute card! love the layout. thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug and our week long Christmas in July celebration

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card and great colors. thanks for playing along at Catch the bug Christmas in July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very sweet card. Tanks so much for playing along with us at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete