Welcome to our Back To School Blog Hop with the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team!
This weekend we will be featuring projects all about Back To School. Can you believe school has started!?
We hope you enjoy all of the great work this Design Team has done and find some inspiration.
My inspiration came from all sorts of ideas on Pinterest. I have never made one of these neat little sticky note holders but OH MY they are so easy! and adorable! I'm always thinking of little random acts of kindness for my kids teachers. I know they all enjoy non homemade gifts for end of year and Christmas but I do make little crafty things for just every day reasons!
Lyrical Letters Cartridge - #1 teacher
TCP Studios - pencil
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Crushed Olive
Rubber Stampede black ink
Studio G white ink
Queen and Company - bakers twine
Echo Park - This and That Charming
Button from stash
Now for some blog candy! We are giving away 2 $10 gift card to Ginger Snap Scraps!
Just leave a comment here and let us know that you did the following:
Head over to Ginger Snap Scraps and follow the blog!
Head over to Ginger Snap Scraps on Facebook and like them!
ALSO - Shop the store this weekend ONLY and save 30% off of your entire order. Save on Copics, paper pads, stamps, cardstock, inks and much more! Your next stop is Candace.
Here is the full line up in case you get lost!!
1. Ginger Snap Scraps - http://ginger-snap-scraps.blogspot.com/
2. Jessica - http://paperdeckerations.blogspot.com
3. Candace http://scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com
4. Cely http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com
5.Steph - http://scrappyrae10.blogspot.com
6. Patty- http://creativediva98.blogspot.com
7. Gabrielle - http://gabyspapery.blogspot.com
8. Sarah- http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com
9. Maria - http://JoyfulStamper.blogspot.com
10. Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com