Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #77

Good Tuesday morning!  Today at Die Cuttin Divas we have a sketch for you!  Along with the sketch we are celebrating National Kid Day so we ask that you add a child theme to your project!!  Feel free to interpret the sketch any way you want as long as you use a die cut somewhere on your project!  and link it up HERE!

 
I just love making birthday cards and love love using these digital images!  This card came together pretty quickly and I even got to color while watching the Olympics!  I printed off a bunch of different images and my kids sat with me and colored some too!!  Double bonus!!

I'm also entering my card in the Catch the Bug August Anything goes Challenge!

Supplies:
Accent Essentials Cartridge
Bugaboo Stamps - BBrat girl balloon sitter
My Craft Spot - Inside and Out Set #2
Copic Markers
DCWV The Celebration Stack paper
DCWV The Neutral Stack paper
Technique Tuesday and Rubber Stampede ink
Jewels from my stash

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable card!Sweet Image!!The LiL Girl reminds me of my sister....very sweet!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card. Love the adorable girl image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet birthday card! Love that digi image!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card!!! Love it!

    DCD Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super sweet card. Love it.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and adorable card!! I love the image.

    Veronica DCD
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete