Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Bugaboo Birthday

I have a fun birthday card to share today!  Summertime in my family is jam packed with birthdays so I definitely want to work up my stash a bit!  I made this card for Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Recipe Challenge (buttons, twine and sentiment)
I had a lot of fun putting this card together.  I just love this image - Theodore Birthday Sign.  I colored it with Copics, added some bakers twine, z flower and a button.  The red background paper is from DCWV the Celebration Stack.  Everything else is from Recollections.

4 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love this image and the way you've colored it is awesome. The rounded corners are a great touch too! Thanks so much for playing along at the Catch the Bug challenge this week. Good luck and I hope you'll join us again.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, thanks for playing along with us this week at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us in this weeks challenge at Catch The Bug.

    :) Becky G

    ReplyDelete