Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Another Tuesday Challenge!

You can tell summer has been busy when my posts are down to once a week!  Thankfully my kids like to craft with me so I can get a little time to make some projects!  This week at Die Cuttin Divas we want to see a project with the colors red, orange and yellow....the colors of the sun!  We have Bugaboo Stamps as our sponsor and they are offering 7 free digital images as the grand prize!  I am absolutely addicted to Bugaboo stamps!  They have new releases every Tuesday and a different free image every Friday!   I couldn't wait to incorporate one into my project!  Here's what I made :)
I think he turned out adorable!  I chose the image summer duck - ball and colored him with my copics.  I cut him out using a scallop frame from Accent Essentials.  This was the first time I tried to cut an image out with my cricut instead of just making it a square.  The paper is from DCWV The summer stack and the cardstock is Recollections.  I added 3 buttons from OTC and tangerine twine from Ginger Snap Scraps.

I would also like to enter the Catch the Bug Challenge: Stella Says Sketch

8 comments:

  1. Great card, Jessica! Your scalloped frame looks great. And it was probably pretty easy to do, I bet. Did you use the center feature? Have only tried that once.--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!This is too cute!!You did a GREAT job on the digi Stamp!!Awesome~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, love love love your Diji.Too cute.


    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the image!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. I just love this image and I love what you did with it. I'm so happy you also got to use the SSS sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at Bugaboo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see your lovely card on the die cuttin divas blog and this is so cute and lovely bright color on your card....really lovely done..

    I am joining also Catch the Bug Challenge, my card is number 17, would you mind to see it on my Blog? Thank you so much. Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card! Love the paper! thank you playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete