Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's Day Treats

Apparently I took quite the vacation from blogging!  I did not anticipate to be so busy over the holidays and beyond.  BUT I decided to make it a priority to get some Valentine's Day treats made for the kiddos teachers.  I found these adorable Ghiradelli Treat holders on Kerry's Paper Crafts Blog and fell in love!  She has an awesome tutorial as well.  Here is how I made them:





These were super easy to make!  I used paper from K&Company (I just love their double sided stacks).  I also made my very first digital stamp!  The Valentine's Day stamp on the front is my very own!  I sized it to 1.5", used the Recollections circle punch and matted it on the 1 3/4" scallop punch from Stampin Up.  I used my foam dots to pop it from the front.  I finished it by rounding the edges.  I'll also have the kids write a little Valentine's note on the inside (or at least have them sign their name). 

I am entering these treat holders in My Craft Spot's Monday Challenge #43 - Valentine's Day and Paper Sundaes Challenge #106 - Clean and Simple.

Thanks and happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the papers.
    Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I love the papers you've used and the sentiment stamp you made it perfect. Great job. Thanks for entering your project in this week's challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete