Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Paper Primper Christmas Blog Hop

Hello friends!  Today is my day to show off what I've created for the Paper Primper Christmas Blog Hop.  You should have arrived from Paper Primper Altered Art .  If you just happened upon my blog be sure to start back at the beginning!

I decided to try my hand at a paper bag album.  I found a couple of tutorials since I have never attempted this project before.  I have to admit I'm addicted!  I plan to make many many more of these!  I followed THIS tutorial and then went to her ustream to see how she decorated it.  VERY easy to follow.

I decided to make this album for our family gift exchange this year.  I have a HUGE extended family and each year for Christmas we rotate who hosts our big family party.  Well I collected the family pictures from each year from 1999 - 2010 and put them in order in the album, leaving room for the recipient to add their own pictures.  We'll see if it's a big hit this year or not!

The front cover

Each page has a chipboard piece that pulls out for more pictures.

 One of the pages.  The blue strip is also a pocket.

Another chipboard page.


The entire album finished and opened up.  There are enough pages to go to 2014!
 

Thanks for stopping by!  Now hop on over to Kacee and continue on our hop!
And be sure to check back on Friday to see projects from all of the designers!

13 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. We have gift exchanges at my extended family holidays, so perhaps I will do this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea! LOVE that you put all your Christmas Pics in it- great to pull out each year and so fun to look back on!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! What a perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out so beautiful I love mini albums.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous idea. Love how you decorated the mini album. It is sooooo much fun to do mini albums.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou
    endurapuppy at yahoo dot com
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOw what a beautiful albulm!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very beautiful album


    Luanne
    myfootahead(at)gmail(dot)com
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you attached rings to hold the album. Amazing pages.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous album. Love those papers.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgious album!! The photo dosen't give it justice. Thank you again, Jessica.
    Love Aunt Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  11. This must be a hard work but worthy to spent time and effort.Very nice and creative.Inkjet Paper

    ReplyDelete