Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge!

Wow Tuesdays seem to creep up on me way too fast!  It's time for another Die Cuttin Divas challenge and this week it's all about the colors of Halloween!  We want to see orange, green, black and purple on your projects!  I of course put together another layout.  I've got plenty of Halloween pictures to scrap!

It's just a simple layout but I felt like the paper was over powering so I wanted to lay off the embellishments a bit.  The trick or treat title is from Mini Monsters (such a cool cartridge!).  The stamped image is from PSA Essentials (a new prize I won from the Whimsical Wednesday Blog Hop!).  I totally love it!  The ink that came with it was a 2 toned pad so the outside was orange and the inside black.  Stamp it once and you're done!  GREAT stamps!  The rest of the add ons are just from my stash.

I hope you are in the Halloween spirit and create something for our challenge!  Submit your projects HERE!

2 comments: