Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Harry Potter

My 9 year old leaves for camp in the morning for 5 days.  He chose the themed week of Harry Potter (he's obsessed with Harry Potter!).  From what I understand this camp goes ALL OUT.  They decorate the eating area like the Great Hall.  They have a sorting hat and the 4 houses.  He's been talking about this camp for months.  I quick made this card to hide in his bag so he could find it when he gets to camp!
I can't believe I was able to find a Harry Potter image!  It goes to show Bugaboo really does have EVERYTHING! 

Supplies:
Bugaboo Stamps - Har Repotter the chosen one
Copic Markers
Jillibean Soup pattern paper & twine
OTC adhesive pearls

I'm linking this card in the Catch the Bug Anything Goes Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! That camp sounds like a complete BLAST! What a lucky boy he is! Can I go along, too?! lol! I bet he'll be really surprised to see this card in his bag when he finds it - what a great idea!
    I love your coloring! Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card for your son! The camp sounds AWESOME! Hope he has a blast! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! Plus I want to go to that camp too! Thank you so much for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge this month at Catch The Bug. This open challenge really is a great way to see lots of different styles and techniques – always an inspiration.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete